Have you ever had a question and didn’t know where to find the answer? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
This section is a compilation of answers to the questions most commonly asked by our constituents. Just start by following one of the links below. If you can’t find the question you wanted to ask, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Are you a “no kill” shelter? What does that mean?
- How long do you keep animals at the shelter?
- How is WCHS Funded?
- Do you accept donations?
- What do I do if I Found A Stray Pet?
- My dog was taken to the shelter...now what?
- Is there an emergency stray pet drop-off?
- What happens to the shelter animals at night and on holidays?
- I'm a renter...can I adopt a pet from the shelter?
- When is the shelter open to the public?
- Can I be notified when puppies/kittens/certain breeds become available for adoption?
- Can I put an animal I want to adopt on hold?
- What are your adoption fees? Why is there a fee to adopt?
- I need to rehome/surrender my pet. What do I do?
- What services do you provide to the public?
- How can I help WCHS?
- How can I contact WCHS?