Other creative ways to help:
- Donate an item on our Amazon Wish List located here!
- Shop using Smile.amazon.com - Select Whitman County Humane Society as your charity of choice and Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to WCHS!
- You can make and donate tie fleece blankets for our dog and cat kennels. We can send dimensions if you want to be specific!
- Animal Rescue Aid. They offer shelters/rescue groups the opportunity to secure pet beds and/or pet crates at a discount. Simply put our name in the "recipient field" when you make the donation!
- Walk your dog after downloading WoofTrax! Select WCHS as your charity and each walk will build donations through the app. Use this app each time you grab for the leash. It’s healthy for you, your dog, and WCHS.
- Transfer funds electronically. The Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is a way for WSU employees to contribute automatically to WCHS through the Combined Fund Drive. Click here for more details, or visit The Combined Fund Drive. Search for 'Whitman County Humane Society' and list 'Whitman' under 'County Served'.
- Network for Good. This Web site allows you to make any level of single donations, revolving donations, or other types of contributions to registered charities (including WCHS).
- Search the Web and shop. Do a web search using GoodSearch.com, or iGive.com, specifying Whitman County Humane Society as your charity of choice. We receive $0.01 for every search you perform and up to 3% of each purchase! You get access to discounts and deals while helping out WCHS!