Other creative ways to help include:
- Transfer funds electronically. The Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is a way for WSU employees to contribute automatically to WCHS through the Combined Fund Drive. Click here for more details, or visit The Combined Fund Drive. Search for 'Whitman County Humane Society' and list 'Whitman' under 'County Served'.
- Network for Good. This Web site allows you to make any level of single donations, revolving donations, or other types of contributions to registered charities (including WCHS).
- Search the Web. Do a web search using GoodSearch.com and specify the Whitman County Humane Society as your charity of choice. We receive $0.01 for every search you perform! What a great way to surf the web! Also try searching through iGive.com, specifying WCHS as your charity of choice, and provide us with 1 cent per search!
- Shop online. Shop through Goodshop by Goodsearch and specify the Whitman County Humane Society as your charity of choice. A percentage of each purchase – up to 30% - will support WCHS! Or shop through iGive.com – get access to discounts and deals while providing a percentage of each purchase to WCHS.
- Donate your car today! Start now with our Vehicle Donation Form or call 800-240-0160 to speak with a helpful representative 7 days a week.
- Animal Rescue Aid offers shelters/rescue groups the opportunity to secure pet beds and/or pet crates at a discount. Simply put our name in the "recipient field" when you make the donation!
- Donate to WCHS via our Amazon.com wish list!
- Smile.amazon.com - Search for Whitman County Humane Society