In-kind donations are always appreciated! Items that are always needed are listed below. If you wish to donate an item not listed here, please contact the shelter staff to verify if it is an item we can accept.
- Dry food - Cat, Kitten, Puppy, and Dog (Open packages are acceptable if within the expiration date and in the original packaging.)
- Canned wet food - Cat (preferably in gravy)
- Canned wet food - Kitten (preferably pate)
- Canned wet food - Puppy and Dog
- Treats - Dog and Cat
- Kitten Milk Replacer (KMR)
- Miracle Nipples (regular size)
- Kitty Litter (unscented, clumping and non-clumping)
- Dog toys, especially rawhides and KONGs
- Cat toys
- Timothy Hay
- 8-1/2" x 11" printer paper
- Laundry detergent
- Dish soap
- Liquid hand soap
- Liquid hand sanitizer
- Antibacterial cleaning wipes (e.g. Lysol, Clorox)
- Paper towels
- Heavy-duty, 45-55, and 13 gallon trash bags/liners
- Snack, quart, or gallon size ziploc bags
Visit our Amazon Wish List for other items needed!
If you have other items to donate, please contact the shelter by calling 509-332-3422 or e-mailing email@example.com.
*Please note, there are certain items that we cannot utilize. For example, bedding and toys must be something we can wash and sterilize daily. Please check with staff before leaving donations at the shelter. Items that cannot be used take up our limited space and valuable resources to dispose of them properly. If you have not verified the acceptance of a donation with a staff member, please refrain from leaving the item(s) at our facility after hours.
We appreciate our donors and thank you for supporting the homeless pets of Whitman County.